Thursday, March 10, 2011

Yoga X

I managed to get another Yoga X workout in.  During the first 50 minutes (ballistic yoga), I think I sweat more than I ever have doing this before.  I had to pause to open my window more, and then pause again later to get some extra water.  I can keep up with the crew until we get to the Warrior 3 and half moon poses where you balance on one foot.  I suck at the balancing and constantly have to reset on the balance poses.  I am quite good at the stretches.  As for bridge/wheel, I stay in bridge the whole time, wheel feels too weird on my neck and i get nervous with neck strain.  I attempt crane and put a pillow down (you'll need it).  And yes, I do the ridiculous "ohms" at the end.  I figure I've done 91 minutes of stuff I would never do, why not finish the deed.

Avg HR = 110 bpm
Peak HR = 146 bpm
K Burned = 829 bpm
Time:  1:37:57  (so basically I spent an extra five minutes with the breaks, so those probably drew my avg HR down and increased my calories a little...and remember my watch is aggressive on the K counter to begin with).

No comments:

Post a Comment