Monday, March 14, 2011

Ab Ripper X - 11pm workout

So there must be something to this body getting ready for sleep.  They say as the day goes on (sunlight dissipates), your melatonin levels rise and that gets you ready for sleep.  It seems every time I do a late night workout I just cannot get my heart rate up to the same levels as earlier in the day. I did my warmup and even that couldn't really get my heart rate to stay at a higher level.

Avg HR = 105 bpm
Peak HR = 126 bpm
K Burned = 123

You'll notice that my average heart rate is about 10 beats per minute lower than it normally is during this workout.  I will also add that my legs were really sore still from the two gym workouts I did this weekend.  I did not complete all 50 mason twists, did around 42, although I did do most of the rest of the workout, to about the same level as I did my last.  I did try leg in and one grab for the leg climbs today which burned infinitely more than when I normally do it.  Since that is the routine before the mason twists, that may have impact those results as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment