Saturday, March 19, 2011

Gym Workout (weights)

I ended up on a Precor 100i and I forgot to bring a piece of paper to record the info, so I just let the machine read my chest strap today.  I figured I would share my weight workout with you. I did confirm today that the chest strap to my Timex watch does not work with the 576i, just the 100i.

Gym Workout (in order)
  • 3 minute jog to the gym
  • Check in, get towel, hang up sweatshirt, etc. (3 mins)
  • 6-7 minutes of stretching at the "Stretch Center" machine
  • 3 sets of dumbell benchpress/fly (45lbs)
  • 3 sets of dumbell one-armed rows (45lbs)
  • 3 sets of should presses w/ dumbells (30lbs)
  • 3 sets Icarian Angled Leg Press (2x45lb plates each side)
  • 3 sets Rope pull downs (80lbs)
  • 3 sets seated calf raises (60lbs)
  • 3 sets of Nautilus machine curls (80lbs)
Time = 55:56
Avg HR = 118 bpm
Peak HR = 151 bpm
K Burned = 555

No comments:

Post a Comment