Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ab Ripper X - 6pm workout w/ warmup

I did my what is becoming now, normal warmup routine before the ab ripper workout.  I tried doing the workout at a different time of day again (yesterday) to see the effect on my heart rate.  I will say this is the first ab ripper in which I felt like i completed almost 90% of it.  I did all 50 mason twists at the end (and the collapsed), and I did 20/25 scissors which is a new record for me.  I got through most of the cycling and completed crunchy frog.  On the "heels to the heavens," I left out just a few.  Otherwise I completed everything else.  For the leg climbs, I bring my other foot all the way in to make it harder now.  The increased physical activity that I am now able to complete may also have increased the results below.

Avg HR =116 bpm
Peak HR = 148 bpm
K Burned = 158

No comments:

Post a Comment