Wednesday, February 16, 2011

P90x - Core Synergistics

Core Synergistics uses ab work, lower back work and some leg and arm work, many times at the same time (synergy) to work the core.  It is a grueling workout that made me pour sweat.  I am coming down with a cold, but given tha my blog has been empty, I went for the workout.  I completed most of it and tried the bonus exercises.  However I am exhausted and headachey now, and so i don't recommend doing this or any other P90x routine with a cold.  I may have to take another break after today.

Avg HR = 131 bpm (this includes before and after stretches, I would say I was in the mid to upper 140s on avg during the workout)
Peak HR = 165 bpm
Calories Burned = 723 (as you can see, a little tougher than Kenpo, not as tough as plyometrics)

1 comment:

  1. Hey I totally agree! I tried to get Core Synergistics done last night but I had a monster headache and only made it half way through:( I'm always peaking my HR in Plyo and Core Syn so I think I'll take half of the 723:)

    ReplyDelete