Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ab Ripper X - 2/17/11

Since I am dealing with a cold I stuck to ab ripper.  You may notice ab ripper is the most frequent.  If I was doing the full P90x, I would be doing this 3x/week in addition to all workouts.  since I am using this for my abs, I am doing it close to that.

For some reason my heart rate was up tonight even when i was first starting.  I think I started at around 100.  I'm not sure if this has to do with the cold or maybe too much caffeine today?  At any rate I checked my pulse myself and the watch was pretty much correct.

Avg HR = 116 bpm
Peak HR = 147 bpm
Calories Burned = 157 (notice the 50 calorie increase tonight due to my heart working harder...it just shows how calories can be affected by good and bad workouts and outside sources).

No comments:

Post a Comment