Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ab Ripper X

I apologize for the gap.  I was away in the Berkshires this past weekend learning how to ski.  I thought about putting on my heart rate monitor but since I would not represent an active skier, I thought better of it and left it at home.  Since I am recovering from falls and soreness, I just did an Ab Ripper to get back into the swing of things, although it was especially brutal for my legs given the skiing.  Without further ado:

Avg HR:  97 bpm
Peak HR:  128 bpm
Calories Burned:  110

I did leave my watch on for an extra minute tonight while I was putting the dvd away and seeing how long it took for my heart rate to rest.  So, it seems I've fallen into the 100-110 calories burned, upper 120 hr peak for ab ripper for now.  I will continue to post each workout, and perhaps when I finally start coming close to finishing the workout the numbers will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment