Monday, May 30, 2011

Mega Workout

I've been off the radar mostly because I was away for the holiday weekend and it was my anniversary.  This lead to several days without working out and lots of eating.  I was overdue for an Ab Ripper X workout and I also was overdue for a gym workout.  Therefore I made the exhausting choice to do both today, including a jog to the gym in the 90 degree humid weather.  I decided since there were so many components I would just let my watch go for the entire workout.

Workout Sequence (weights and cardio)
  • 3 minute jog to the gym
  • 7 minutes of stretching
  • 16 minute P90x Ab Ripper X routine (video copied to my ipod)
  • Alternating sets of the LifeFitness Rear Deltoid @ 105 lbs, Pec Fly @ 165 lbs.  3 sets of each
  • 3 sets of Icarian Lat Pulldown @ 145 lbs
  • 3 sets of Icarian Angled Leg Press, 180 lbs of plates
  • 2 sets of upright rows with 75 lbs preweighted bar
  • 3 sets of Icarian seated calf raises with 70 lbs of plates
  • 3 seats of dips using bodyweight
  • 1 set of chinups
  • 1 set of pullups, regular grip
  • 1 set of neutral grip pullups
  •  38 minutes of Precor 100i elliptical, with heart rate selected, 152 bpm as the goal.  30 minute routine with 3 minute warmup and 5 minute cooldown
  • 5 minute walk back to apartment
Time = 1:52:46
Avg HR = 129 bpm
Peak HR = 160 bpm
K Burned = 1347

No comments:

Post a Comment